Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: How long does it take to write a blogpost or article?

Member #
    Liked
    302 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentas View Post
    I have to write on some topics that are quite... simple, e.g. "7 Tips to Avoid Spam". This topic is poor from the beginning, so there's no space to demonstrate anything.
    Its only a poor topic if you make it so. You have 7 opportunities to demonstrate critical thinking or creativity. Don't just repeat what you have found others writing about but show something additional to add value - what can you add to clarify or enlarge on the topic that others have not.

Member #
    There are various factors that can significantly affect the amount of time spent on doing that. If you're doing just a simple blog post, it should take you like 30 minutes to 2 hours. But, if you are writing something in depth which requires intense research, it should take you lot of time even days if you don't have time to finish it up the same day that you started it.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    When i need to write about something that I barely know - the reasearch takes much more then writing. So in a sum I spend like 3 hours. When a post is about something that doens't need a reaseach at all - it will take about an hour. When you have an idea on how you will develop and what you will say - it doesn't tale long.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    It really depends what are you writing about and how complex the topic is. It could take anywhere from an hour to 8 hours, but it really shouldn't take more that that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads