Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By delstu

Thread: Here is how much ProBlogger says bloggers are earning

Member #
    Liked
    295 times

Here is how much ProBlogger says bloggers are earning

This came from an article I am scanning at The Christian Science Monitor - haven't actually read it yet so can't vouch for the quality, but found this snippet interesting:
    So how much money can you really make blogging?
    Well, in a recent survey of 1,500 readers, ProBlogger.net found that roughly half made less than $99 a month from blogging, while about one in five made between $100 and $499. Less than 10% made between $1,000 and $9,999. And those in the top income brackets have been blogging for at least four years, according to the site.
    arnoldbarclay likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    I bet that $99 group is using Google adsense and other ****** ad services that gives like $0.01 for 100 clicks. The most efficient use of blogging for earning, in my opinion, is getting paid for hosting a quality article, banner, selling product/service or providing SaaS.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    If you're getting $0.01 for 100 clicks in Adsense, you're doing it wrong.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    As far as the stats go, interesting. I'm surprised that the top half is as high as it is. I'm a non-blogger Adsense publisher that gets monthly deposits from it and it took me a shade under 5 years to get there.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    You've already lied about your location, unless you meant to type "Minneapakistan". No one will believe that claim, either.

Remove Ads