Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Does using an artilcle posting service still benefit?

At one time I used a service called Article Posting Robot. I actually manually registered for 400+ article sites like ezine articles, made pen names, etc, input the article into their software that I wrote along with signature links, and got all kinds of backlinks with that approach.

The software would run overnight, and post the article to one site at a time. I would post the article on my own site first and index it for unique content, but then would upload it into the software.

It's been a few years since I've been doing SEO, but all of my former sites still rank amazingly well on the first page of google for several keywords.

is this approach still valid for backlinks? are there new versions of article post robot that others are using? Would appreciate your input. Thanks in advance.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I'd suggest that your sites are "ranking" in spite of "article posting robot", not because of it. I've never heard of it before, but anything automated generally doesn't work very well these days.

A well-built site with clean code that is easy to navigate and loads quickly is really the best approach. It's trite, it sounds like a lot of hard work (which of course is anathema to SEOs in general), but it's true.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Article marketing has taken a major hit after some of the updates that have been rolled out by Google. It's so obvious to the point that even Unique Article Wizard which is one of the most widely used article distribution services out there which used to distribute article to thousands of websites and blogs through automated means has to change their entire service. I think that they realize that article marketing is no longer effective as it used to be.

I used to use Article Marketing Robot to distribute my articles. One thing that I realized is that these sites are generally low qualities websites and don't stick around for a while. Thereby, you end up having a bunch of back-links that will not even last that long.

Member #
    I used to use Article Marketing Robot to distribute my articles. One thing that I realized is that these sites are generally low qualities websites and don't stick around for a while. Thereby, you end up having a bunch of back-links that will not even last that long.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Duplicate content penalties have pretty much killed the value of article syndication. Your article gets posted on a lot of sites, but Google disregards all but one. Also, a lot of the article syndication sites are "bad neighborhoods" - you might even pick up penalties for links from some of those sites.

A better approach is to find a high-quality, high-ranking site or blog relevant to your business, and offer to write a guest article in exchange for links. One GOOD link is worth much more than hundreds of zero-value links.

I've done very well with this approach.
    Last edited by lunagraphica; Jul 18th, 2015 at 10:10 PM. Reason: fixed typos

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    yes article posting is beneficial because if people likes ur article than they will reach ur page again and again and frequent visit will increase page rank if you will create back link for any website in ur article

Banned
    Member #
    I would say YES, it is still beneficial if you do it the right way, you should post unique content on each site and use different variation of anchor text to get backlinks and you should only submit in high PR article directories which are online for 3-4 years and provide do-follow backlinks.

Remove Ads