Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Building an editable email template

Hi,

I was hoping for a bit of advice. I would be super grateful if anybody has any suggestions for the below !
    I have a small amount of knowledge in HTML and CSS.

What I would like to do is send an email out via Outlook that has a bit of design and is a little bit nicer than a just a text based email.

Where I work the Customer Services team need to send an email out to customers. The customer service team will need to add in the customer name, order number and list the specific items that are in stock.

What I would like to do is build an email template which has the company logo and a title 'News about your order' which then customer services can use to input the wording.

I have tried searching online for suggestions but it is overwhelming the amount of information and I don't know where to start.

Thanks in advance for your help,
    Louise

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    I do this at work, the easiest way i've found for bulk personalised mailouts is using word, mailmerge to email
    https://support.office.com/en-za/art...rs=en-ZA&ad=ZA

if you are doing individual mailouts just create a an outlook email template, be aware that email doesn't let you do as much as a web browser with html.

I found a few useful sites by searching for "html email template generator" hope this helps

Member #
    Hi timbo89,

Thank you so much for your advice. I will try this out tomorrow

Remove Ads