Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

possible to advertise on a sub-page?

I have a new website with homepage (www.website.com) with almost no content (just a home page with my name/bio and a picture). I also have a sub-page (www.website.com/abcd) with content, and I would like to put ads there. I tried Google AdSense, but they rejected my site due to lack of content on the home page (www.site.com). I don't want any ads there - only on the sub-page - but they said it's simply not possible to ask them to evaluate a sub-page. This seems absurd to me, but appears to be their policy. So my question is, are there other ad services out there that would be able to advertise on my sub-page without advertising on my homepage?

Thanks!

Tyler

Member #
    Liked
    292 times
    You totally lie about your website. It is not new - copyright 2004-2019.
    Plenty of content on your pages. Actually it seems to be a rather large site.
    You have been around long enough that you don't need the advice you are asking about. If you do, it's time to give it up.
    Anything else you wish to misrepresent?
    This is a nofollow forum so links won't help you. If you really were an SEO expert you would know that.

Remove Ads