Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Review Needed For Conversion Help Please

Hi, I'm a Realtor with a website that I would like to have everyone look at. I am looking to see what your opinion is of the design but more importantly any advice you may have towards getting better conversion. I need to be able to collect contact information of potential buyers and sellers.

You can probably already see some of the elements I am using for this. But is there any way to improve?

The website is BEST REAL ESTATE AGENT IN RIVERSIDE - Jason Evans

One thing I would like to note is that I don't plan to have a search feature for buyers because I believe it would be better to provide a custom search instead. Besides, I would rather not take the cost of having it connect to the MLS.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Jason, as simple as your website. It is still too much hodge-podge. You need to revamp the website design as per the current trends. There is too much content on the site which looks messy. Your website design should be pleasing to the eyes of your visitors. The look and feel should be enticing and look professional in terms of website design. The website should say that you are a realtor that not only sells good houses but also know how to present themselves.

Member #
    Liked
    67 times
    - Get rid of the ALL CAPS on the page and in the window title, especially the bright red all caps in the contact form which just looks like a bright red DANGER sign

- The gradient in the header image doesn't match the flat colours elsewhere

- Use a non-default font, otherwise it just looks like an unstyled page that hasn't been finished

- Similarly on your blog page, use CSS for red links instead of the default blue so that it can match your branding

- I like the attempt to use the full width of the screen (responsive design) but the very wide block of text is difficult to read. Keep the full width size of the navigation in the header, but give the text in the body a lot more margin on both sides at wide resolutions. It looks pretty good on mobile so far, but this will make a massive difference on desktop.

- I like the Buyer or Seller contact form on the right, but I think on the home page this needs to be front and center instead. The visitor to your page cares about completing their task quickly. The info about you is good but that's for when they want to know more e.g. by scrolling down

- Similarly on the home page you could emphasise the reviews more. Give more than one (maybe by scrolling between them with Javascript). I have to say the one you picked isn't great either - it starts off negative!

Good luck!
    Last edited by sarahswansea; Aug 10th, 2020 at 10:19 AM.
    Tawesoft <-- hire me here if you need a Go or Python webdev

Remove Ads