Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

http://www.nditech.net

I am looking for feedback on a few things:
    1. the overall look and feel and consistency
    2. the SEO (in process, haven't even put meta tags in yet. Just look at the body, please.)
    3. potential tweaks on the look to make it more refined.
    4. any ideas on better ways to organize the products section for better organization?

Note: this site will look as intended for the following Windows browsers: IE 5+ (maybe 4?), Netscape 6+, and Mozilla varieties. For Mac: Safari, Netscape 6+, and other Mozilla varieties. It won't look right in IE 5 for Mac or Netscape 4. This is a table-less layout and I don't want to bother hacking it to be compatible with old, crappy browsers.

Thank you for your feedback!
    "That's what you get for messing around with the Yakuzas!"

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    "I don't want to bother hacking it to be compatible with old, crappy browsers."

Wicked true. Old browsers SUCK.

The site is quite nice though, I like the overall color selection and presentation. It all works together nicely.

4/5

Member #
    Your North America page is very nice, but the Europe one is much worse. I get db comments at the top of the index NA page too.

4/5 for North Amerca, 2/5 for Europe.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    db comments?

I get db comments at the top of the index NA page too.
    I don't understand. You mean mysql errors or something? The index checks for a cookie, directing you to choose a region if you haven't already done so. Maybe you have cookies turned off?

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't design the european site. The U.S. site used to look like that before this redesign.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Nice dude Good work from you, as I would have expected.

I didn't go too in depth, but on the outside it looks a-ok.

SEO... ugh, I'm not even going to comment anymore on this stuff. With the crazy new algorithms everyone's using, I just have nothing to say.
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    I like the US site, I Didn't have time to look at the EU site. The colors are easy on the eyes and provide a "clean" feel. I like the expanding flash menu, it's a nice effect. The only thing I think is out of place is the darker blue bar below the horizontal menu at the top. It seems empty. Nice design. 9/10

Member #
    Thanks!
    I think is out of place is the darker blue bar below the horizontal menu at the top.
    I think you're right, but I'm not sure how to solve that problem. Originally I had shortcuts to other parts of the site there. But being that it's not a traditional tab system with the same color tabs and subnav, it doesn't convey that the dark blue area is for subnav when I put those shortcuts. Since home is supposed to be the root page of the site, I thought I'd leave that blank. I think I might put a site map link in there or something; I don't know.

Member #
    It could be a second bar of links for each page of the site. For example on the main page there wouldn't be the dark blue bar. However once you click the link to the "services" page, the services page would open and that dark blue bar would be there with links to say "web design", "management", "planing", etc. Whatever the companies services are, or what ever other "sub-links" apply to that specific page. You get the point I hope. It's just a suggestion.

Member #
    Thanks, yeah, that's what it is right now. Just not for the u.s. home page, because it doesn't have any significant subnav, except all of the main nav. But If I put the rest of the main nav on the next level down, that would cause even more problems. The only subnav besides the main nav right now is the extra stuff in the footer: legal, copyright info, site map, etc. So I think maybe at least putting site map would put something in that empty space.

Member #
    Yup, the europe site is not nice. Maybe have close to the same scheme for the EU one as you do for the NA?
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads