Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Check out my new flash and html site i made
    http://levingraphics.sb.org
    please tell me how u like it!

Member #
    I don't like your HTML Version at all to be honest. It looks a little unprofessional, and the images don't line up with the main black bars. Also you use TNR, which would be much nicer if you changed it to Verdana or Arial (or similar sans-serif fonts).

The Flash Version however : :thumbsup:. I think it would be in your best interests to scrap the HTML version & your splash page, and make the main site the Flash design, though replacing everything that doesn't need to be in flash (such as the text etc) with the plain items, having your navigation and your fancy sections as separate fast loading flash movies.

I would get rid of the counter as it looks unprofessional too, and also I think some more effective rollovers on the navigation wouldn't go amiss either .

3/5 overall, flash :thumbsup: - html :thumbsdown: (voted 4 in the poll)
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    For a site about graphics, your Flash version is awfully gray. Also, when viewing any photography or photoshop piece (that's all I looked at), the piece disappeared after only a few seconds, and reverted back to white space. I think you should make only one version of the site so you can focus all of your energy on one great site instead of two mediocre ones. The flash site doesn't do anything that HTML/CSS/Javascript can't do, save for some fade effects that really aren't necessary.

Member #
    hmm well it looks ncie but i dont think u should of used flash cuz flash imo should only be used when its a really interactive website and very graphical but urs is kinda blan but it still looks ncie just that flash was not exactly necessary imo

Member #
    yea, the flash site dosen't realy use any of the spiffy things that flash dose. I'd just remake the flash sites design as html. also, in the galleries some of the pictures don't fit the frame, so I'd center them in it instead of left aligning it, and I'd only put the best of the best in there. I'd also try to fit them all on even pages. like one whole page or 1.5 pages, or two pages. one of the galleries has two pages, but the second page only has one picture in it, heh.

some back buttons would be nice too.

nice site though, i like those more recent photoshop pictures, heh.
    Jason

Remove Ads