Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please give me some constructive critisism about my site. The link is www.54graphics.com

Member #
    rollovers are kinda terrible with the font spacing and changing, blue rectangle saying "We are your source for Everything. From Fan Signs to pillowcases , from trophies to dashplaques and T-Shirts." dont look to ncie kinda out of place, too many buttons, and the stuf at the bottom with the dog and everything kinda looks like a free hosting advertsiment with a free host rather than part of the page content

Member #
    only problem i see is that it took way too long to download on a 56kbps dialup connection
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    its kinda old skool looking, is that the feel you are going for?

Member #
    The main site (at the top of the index page, the grey & silver lined part) is nice, but the way that the content appears to be simply 'thrown' at the page gives a different feel. You need to give a professinal image, and so changing your font to Verdana or similar would make this better. Don't forget your main font size needs to be larger too as I am finding the main body text quite hard to read at the moment.

Your rollovers have random spaces through them which makes a couple of the ones on the left go out of their designated image size.

2/5 at the moment, you need to work on creating a solid graphical foundation.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Personally, I love Flash, but don't use it for simple rollovers like that, it's overkill for those 56k users. Just use simple image rollovers (with web ready images, mind you) instead. I wanted to use Flash as well, but decided not to because of this very reason. (http://www.webzyne.net)
    - Justin Scheetz

Member #
    thanks for all post, In away I felt the same way, just couldn't put my finger on it.

Member #
    Uhmmm, old school,

What about now..........www.54graphics.com

Member #
    How would you do this site.

Well here it is. I think it looks like jiberish...but I hardly have time to do the things to this site I would like.

www.54graphics.com

What would you do....all comments welcome.

"Free your mind,and the rest will follow." En Vogue

thanks dlow

Member #
    This should be in the "Hows my site forum"
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads