Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

http://staging.neathdesign.com/neathdesign

Just thought it needed some sprucing up, not a full redesign by any standards, mostly just some housecleaning. The testimonials are all BS at the moment (could you tell? ) as I'm waiting for my clients to compose some

Thoughts? Browser issues?
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    I'm not sure, I thought the other version was good. I'm not too keen on your new navigation images to be honest.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    I like it, in your old design the nav text was the same colour as your heading so it was a little confusing, i really like the new nav. The only thing im not keen on, and i dont know if this is something you intended but when i mouseover your new nav the word actually dissapears briefly before showing the mouseover colour word. Like i said not sure if this is what you wanted but im not too keen on it.

But the design is an improvement in my eyes, maybe try to incorporate a bit more colour as that is lacking in the new that was good in the old.

Hope that all makes sense

Member #
    It seems to take a longer time to load, whilst browsing through pages just before they load you see the raw state before the CSS is applied.

Your logo and address is clipped off the bottom of my brwoser on your 'Portfolio' page; this only appears happen in IE.

I agree with what has already been said about your navigation, things don't feel as smooth or seamless as the old version came across.

Member #
    good, except for services picture
    -GeZe

Member #
    I think it is an improvement on the other. It is cleaner and the additional graphics are a nice touch. Very professional.

Good work.

Member #
    It won't load for me . I don't know why Brak, but for some reason, your sites never seem to load up for me...
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Okay, the flashing nav has completely lost me now. Thanks for pointing it out, but it seems to be something deep-rooted in IE.

Here's the situation: It's one image, so I can guarentee it's loaded into the cahce. It works flawlessly locally in IE, but not remotely in IE. It also works flawlessly in any other browser.

I'm thouroughly confused...

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    K... so I moved it temporarily to another host (not the one you're viewing) and the flickering went away, so just ignore that if you can =/

No clue why it's doing that.

I've changed the services pic as I agree.. it didn't quite fit. Also added in some extra graphics on the main page for some color (the special.php page does not exist yet).

Member #
    I think it is a great improvement! Extremely clean and professional looking! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads