Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

http://cleartechdesigns.cjb.net/... My site where I post my wallpapers. I had a lot more wallpapers until my computer crashed last year and I had to build a new one. Unfortunately for me, the hard drive was the problem with the old pc, so I couldn't retrieve my old files. There were at least 40 wallpapers. Now that i'm working, I don't get the chance to make many. Take a look at what I do have though, and you guys just hit me with all you have. I prefer constructive criticism, but yanno, whatever you guys do.

I just need some opinions on what direction I should take the site in. Thanks guys.
    Visit my site at http://cleartech.feartech.net It's a site I made to post my wallpapers, screenshots, and links I find interesting.

Member #
    It's quite plain, but that's okay. Some kind of border around the site would be good so it doesn't look like a bunch of stuff randomly floating there. The text should be a bit larger too.
    BTW, I like your current wallpaper. I though Lain was a good series.

Member #
    The text is a little hard to read, especially the text on top of that crossbones pattern. And I agree with the above, it's a little plain.

Remove Ads