Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: 2 sites

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey. I'm pretty new to web design in general and I'd like to get your opinion on my sites and designs!
    http://www.geocities.com/physt_SS/
    http://www.geocities.com/physt_def/
    I've been designing for like 1 and a half weeks now, and I find other peoples opinions helpful in learning so give me all your criticisms please. ...Remember to click the designs section of physt_DEF.
    www.controlalternate.com - Web resources and free templates. www.chaosconcepts.net - Custom web and graphic design.
    www.blog.chaosconcepts.net - My Blog

Member #
    Hey Physt,

For someone who's only just started designing, you've got the beginnings of some nice ideas there - well done!

Member #
    On the first one you should put some padding around the links so the borders don't touch the text.
    On the second one, when I mouse over the links, the text that appears on the top is about half way between the brown and orange background colors making it difficult to read.

Like paul said, you've got some nice ideas. You're doing well for someone that's only been doing this a week and a half

Member #
    Looks pretty good for your first designs. You may want to tweak the colors a little bit, check the link in my sig for a Color Scheme Tool. Also, there are better ways to build a site than with an iframe. Look into Server Side includes.[searchweb]Server Side Includes Tutorials[/searchweb]

Remove Ads