Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello all,
    I changed some things on my site, "Clear Tech Designs" and I would like you guys to give me some more opinions. As far as the border around the site, I can't figure out how to do that so if someone could contact me through email at three_evils05@hotmail.com I would appreciate it very much.
    Visit my site at http://cleartech.feartech.net It's a site I made to post my wallpapers, screenshots, and links I find interesting.

Member #
    You have to designate the border style as something such as solid or dashed. Having set as none won't give you anything.

Member #
    http://cleartech.feartech.net

The site itself is very dark, not something I would have first thought would go with the theme. It works in a way, but I'm not too fond of the header image as the font is quite hard to read. Other than that, if you are working with the dark colour scheme you need to make the body text contrast more with the background. Such as having white text instead of grey.

2/5 overall.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    whats this website based on? graphic design or something or is it just for personal use?

Member #
    thanks for your opinions guys. It's always good to have a second opinion and try to make it better. misterphotoshop, the site is based on strictly wallpapers, at least for the moment, until I can figure out something else to add to it. Mostly a website to show my wallpapers. However, if anyone is interested, I am looking for a partner or partners to help me with the site. With more people I could have more content. Not trying to advertise and i'm sorry if it comes out that way, just looking for a partner. This isn't going to be one of those repeat posts displayed in every forum and every thread. If you're interested, let me know, and I will get back to you. Working on the site right now, based on your opinions, and I will post the link again when I am finished.
    Visit my site at http://cleartech.feartech.net It's a site I made to post my wallpapers, screenshots, and links I find interesting.

Member #
    thanks for the help, justlivyalife. I really need to clean up my css code. thanks a bunch. I originally had white text, but changed it to grey at the last second.

Member #
    The white mouseovers are annoying. Also, add some padding to your content cells so your content isn't crammed up against the border of the table cell.

Member #
    disapearing mousovers is one of the things on that 100 thigns not to do or whatever its called its really annoying but the update looks much better than how it was earlier in the day i personally dont understand why u have links for music u listen to and alcohol but its got some potential

Member #
    It looks to 'basic' if you ask me, I think the site needs alot of work - Maybe add a better header, space the nav out a bit, add some cell padding, little things can make a site a whole lot better.

Member #
    Your splash page tells me (infact it doesnt really tell me anything as there is no text) i am visiting a 311 fansite. However when i click it (not that im told to click it, or even what to do with it) Im suddenly transported into a design site?! Confusion and misleading users are massive usability no-nos! Your splash page is totally pointless so lose it.

The design page looks ok, you need some padding in your content divs and some more graphics or something to keep me interested is needed as there isnt much to look at. And the dissapearing rollovers in your nav is a nightmare.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads