Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

As some may have seen I created a new design for my website the other night, I'm still working on things but I've came up with what I think is a relitively nice Splash page.

Let me know what you think,

http://www.sconner.net/

It's nice and simple, dark color scheme, created using photoshop and dreamweaver.

Member #
    It fits in with the rest of the site pretty well. The details included are cool (reflection, screws, etc). Adding some more details would make this more unique and less trendy.

Member #
    Thanks, I'll be addming more to the main header on the website, as requested by basically everyone who seen the design, so I'll have that sorted for tommorow, and I've nearly finished creating my new admin panel and news system so that should be a bit of fun to use.

Member #
    I'm not too fond of the darkness of it, but as splufdaddy said, it does work well and it fits in with the rest of the site totally .

An extra few things I'd like to see changed are as follows:
    • Screwheads on the screws
    • More contrasting font
    3/5.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    I like the site a lot, it looks clean and very attractive. Only problem I had was with the top box, I couldn't see all the text, I don't know if there is supposed to be a scroll bar there? I am running FireFox on Fedora.
    Webmaster Talk - Discuss SEO, Graphics, Programming, Google, and much more. <== Join and receive free mySQL/PHP hosting and domains

crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional
    Web Hosting Reseller Hosting Remote Backup Dedicated Servers Web Development IE Toolbar Design

Member #
    In reply to above:

It's fixed now, thanks for the info

Member #
    I think it's pretty cool. It has a "techy" look to it and I love it! :classic:
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    Thanks! - I'm still working on creating databases for downloads and other things, it's kinda 2 projects in one, I'm making my own CMS, and the design. Hopefully within the next few days I'll finish the CMS and it'll all be running

Remove Ads