Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

This is a website I'm designing for a company that sells bedroom furniture, Although I'm happy with the design I think it needs something to liven it up a bit.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    I like it, a lot. Though you misspelt furniture in the main text (great font by the way for that, I used to love it).

I think that you need to give some content to the home page, as although the images you have used are interesting and appealing, I feel that (although pictures speak louder than words), you need some words for SEO and other things, including introducing the website and the topic to visitors.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by justlivyalife
    I like it, a lot. Though you misspelt furniture in the main text (great font by the way for that, I used to love it).
    I didn't even notice that i mispelt that! :dead: thanks!!!

I think that you need to give some content to the home page, as although the images you have used are interesting and appealing, I feel that (although pictures speak louder than words), you need some words for SEO and other things, including introducing the website and the topic to visitors.
    It's not really the home page, Its just a sample of what the bedroom section will look like when pictures are added. (I forgot to mention that.) And when you click on Double Beds or Single Beds the user will then proceed to a picture gallery (I'm working on that at the moment so I'll post it a bit later)

But yeah I agree on what you are saying, I'll work on that when I have more content for the website.

Member #
    looks really nice, maybe use a bold font where the links are, just to make them stand out a bit more.

Member #
    Here is what the gallery will look like
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    I like that, a lot. Will the final version be powered by flash or plain HTML/CSS?

Just a tip to make sure that the images load reasonably fast on the lower speed connections
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    I like the gallery, It looks very nice. I don't think flash would be a good idea for the gallery...but I'm not really a fan of flash anyway.

Member #
    Everything will be html. The gallery bit where the large picture opens is an iframe (with no scrollbars of course!)

Member #
    Ah right I understand, lookin good. make sure you let us know when it goes live so we can give you some more tips & tricks .

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by justlivyalife
    Ah right I understand, lookin good. make sure you let us know when it goes live so we can give you some more tips & tricks .
    ok

thanks for everything!

Remove Ads