Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: site feedback

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

hello, I am developing a site for a small production company and need some feedback on our portfolio site. The only working link is "showcase".

We feel the site may be getting out of hand, meaning were not sure if we should continue on the current path. Please take a look and let me know ANY comments!

Rock Rabbit Productions

Thank you

PS No sound yet, in process of building a sound studio.

Member #
    It looks pretty cool and it looks like a website the producers of The Lord of the Rings would create(my favorite movie). But since there is not much content, we can't really give you a good feedback report.
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    That's some slow loading. It was over a minute and only half done. IMO, websites don't need intros (or whatever you want to call what you've got there). That's what nice logos and background images are for. It's a nice design, but it would only be practical if we all had high speed internet connections.

Member #
    Thanks for the comments. I will be making some changes and would appreciate feedback when I repost.
    Intro:
    There will definetly have a skip intro on the splash page as well as during the intro.

Thanks again

Member #
    I quite like the intro with the cave and flashlight thing going on. You rarely see a good flash intro... Main site has a nice look, but it's a bit disjointed. Seems like there a few design styles that are competing with each other. Make the navigation fit better with the overall look....

Remove Ads