Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Here is a rough idea of what i have done so far: http://www.onedotpixel.com/di-ef/

The site still needs images and is still under development

Any suggestions?

Member #
    Change the header color, make it more holiday like, I really think more color would make this site a whole lot better.

Member #
    There seems to be way to much white, I think adding those images would help when you add them, seems to have a good layout to me, where you main image is ("Whereever you travel its home territory for us") you might think of adding some text also or this could be where the text loads when you go to another page, just some quick thoughts.

Member #
    Shaun the colour is the colour of their stationary and I based the website on that.

conquer4 I will add text there, at the moment I don't have anything that is why I only added the slogan

Member #
    I like the site - it's nice. But there's one thing I don't like and that's the rollovers. Just a color change would be fine. You really overdid it there but other than that, it's nice.
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Member #
    the rollovers would be neat if the little orange icon thing showed up at the end of the space for each link. (ie at the end of each menu image, not the end of the text)

that way it would look symmetrical and not overdone, as is the case right now.

Member #
    I disagree with with will. I like the rollovers, though megablaz0r's idea would make it look nicer. The addition of a corresponding change of text colour would create an impact as well.

Other than that I would remove the margin at the top of the page via css so it hugs the top of the browser (else add a border to the top).

3-4/5 overall, I like the design.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Remove Ads