Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Swedish site

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

http://www.kii.se

This is a swedish website that focus on fashion and clothes. The site was launched in Juli this summer. A list of credits to people involved in the development can be found when exiting the website. Allthough the site is in swedish I hope that you will enjoy its design and basic thought.

Best regards,
    Illuminare

Member #
    First, welcome to the forums!

I hope you will both find them beneficial, and help make them benificial (to others), whenever you feel your own knowledge/experience can help other members.

Then a friendly reminder:
    Don't double post . Your post above, and your second in the SoTM forum, are identical.

Feel free to submit your site both in the contest (next month though, as voting for this month is in progress), and in the "How's my Site". Rephrase them to reflect your intentions. If you want your site reviewed, then say so.
    (Nice site BTW)
    S. Rosland

Member #
    Hard to tell how useable the site is because it's not in English, but there are too many popup windows! I don't see a real need for even one popup window, have the flash site open in the same window as your splash page. Also, make sure there's a way to turn the music off if you insist on having music.

Member #
    I don't like the windows that popup all over my screen when i click a link. so far i have proceeded to the showroom and have 3 windows open.

EDIT: wherever i click another window opens :dead:

Member #
    Yeah I absolutely love the color scheme and design style. But it would be much improved if navigating the whole site could work within one browser window, otherwise awesome.

Member #
    Beautiful site, and beautiful girl. Yeah, open all the links in the same window. Besides that, it looks great unless there is a way to compress it so each page doesn't take so long to load. I'm on cable, and it took a while.
    Kurt Sprinzl
    Eternal Studios Web Development

www.eternalstudios.net

Remove Ads