Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey,
    I have been working on my first website i've made and would like some positive feedback,helpful feedback, and tips for my site now or future site i make.
    I do plan on going into the web designing and graphics designing business, so I am getting started now and enjoy it.Negative feedback is welcome as long as it is helpful.
    A Simple Death
    Art,music,downloads,live_journal_link,contact
    Thank you

Member #
    the black on that bg is very dificult to read try white or something bright to contrast the darker blue shade, a border may make it look mroe organized and font is somewhat difficult to read

Member #
    The different elements are very seperate from each other. I agree that the color scheme needs some work. The rollovers are a little rough too IMO.

Member #
    The colour scheme need some serious work, way too blue! Also I feel you have over used your logo font, if you just used the font in your logo i feel it would be more effective. Also using the font in your nav has made it a little difficult to read.

Your rollovers in your nav are a little strange, the first state is the button but when i rollover the button dissapears and it is simply a black background with the text. It would be more consistent if you kept the button image in the second state and just changed the colour of it.

Possibly the site would look better centered as apposed to left aligned.

Member #
    thanx for the tips, what should i do about an affiliates link? should it look something like my banner? or like what?

Remove Ads