Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi, ive just completed this site and waz lookin for tips, and came across your community. I was wonderin if you could tell, me what you think of it.

The site is:
    http://www.poojacaterers.co.uk

Also if you have a TFT does it look weird? compared to CRT.

Any suggestions, Thanks

Member #
    very nice, simple and clean

Member #
    thanx, do the graphics on the pages go with the site, or does it seem they are just placed there, not flowing. Plus is anyone using a TFT and a crt, wots the diffeence?

Cheers

Member #
    The font size is too small for comfortable reading, and if you do decide to change the size using your web browser the layout breaks apart some what.

From page to page consistency is lost as things are realigned, or column dimensions shift. It's not drasticaly confusing, but it's not good either; doesn't look professional.

Member #
    sweet.... doesnt look professional. Could you be a little more descriptive sir! And there is a consistent style, but if you have any ideas on how to make it more consistence please tell.

You're right bout da font. i will change dat. wat u suggest, verdana, size 1 in dreamweaver?

Anything else.........

Member #
    The last sentance in my previous post refers to the noticable alignment/column issues, not the entire site.

Could you be a little more descriptive
    Page elements do not align. Titles/copyright/icons/navigation items/thumbnails are never in the same place, neither is the visual link that connects different elements togeather.

...there is a consistent style
    If you re-read my post, there's no mention at all about inconsistent 'style'. The series of attachments will illustrate what I do mean.

I don't know what DW size 1 refers to, but anything from 11 pixels or higher works well. Whatever your preference is, just don't ask users to strain their heads within less than a foot in order to read it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    outside of the aforementioned consistency, all that's missing is a super l33t page where you can reach into the computer screen and taste the yummy food

Member #
    I agree the font size is too small and the moving around of nav elements etc is kinda irritating. One other thing i dont think has been touched upon is the actual text colour. The nav font size is way too small and its grey colour makes it even more difficult to read on the lighter grey background.

Otherwise, the images are great, i like how the site is organised. Just fix the basics and it could be great.

Additionally it would be a good move for you to run your html through the W3C validator and fix any errors that arise.

Remove Ads