Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

here is my current layout
    www.taggedfirst.com

here is the layout in crimson
    www.taggedfirst.com/Crimson/TF.html

And here is the green
    www.taggedfirst.com/Green/TF.html

Which out of these colors look the best

plz post, remeber the Crimson and Green are prototypes which will be modified, just wondering which colors look best
    Oh yea, and the Crimson Wont have the blue colors when its final

Member #
    To tell you the truth (i know i'm not helping you here) i liked them all, ((gaming, life, and webdesign/graphic design)) For games i'd probably lean towards a green page (looks naturalish (like trees ect..) for life i'd probably lean toward a blue page (your curent layout) and for webdesign/graphic design i'd go for a green page (my ideas, someone else may not agree with me on these). It seems for most of my options i chose green, so i'd guess green would be nice. Anyone got any other ideas for him?

Member #
    Surprisingly, I actually quite like the green (normally I hate greens). It seems to look nice and not be too 'in ya face'. Why don't you put a color picker on there, then you could use them all. I think you can make one with CSS.
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Member #
    For me, it's a tie between your current layout and the green layout. They both are easy to read unlike the crimson layout.
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    id have to go wit the green one

Member #
    Thanks for the suggestions!, I was thinking about the color picker, and i actually might do, ill have to think it through, my favorite is probably the blue , but i also liked the green, if there is another color i should try let me know

oh yea, are the color tones alright?, should i darken or lighten one of them?

Also, if you have any other suggestionsa for the site, let meh know, if you have a suggestion on how to set up the color picker let meh know also, i think i might have an idea in my head, ill post back if i get it done.

Do think the layout is good? Design wise?

EDIT: Now that i actually look, i like the green a lot also, if i do great a picker, I think ill leave the blue as defualt

Should i have the picker on the enter page?, or on every page?

Member #
    i would just play around wit this http://www.colorschemer.com/online.html

and as for design well if its gonna be used for ur portfolio worok i would only do that and not have the gaming stuff but if its just like a lil personal thing then its ok

Member #
    Its more personal, but i do offer graphic and webdesign, just cuz i can, lol, mainly design for people i know

Member #
    OK i think i know how im going to set it up, have a file called blue.php, crimson.php, green.php, and all refer to different image files, should i only have the option of the colors when the site opens? or on every page?, and how can i get it to save the color they have choosen so they dont have to change it everytime they enter?,

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    Actually I was working on something like that last night. I'll post the code later, but basically you use different CSS files and refer to them with a PHP var that you inject into the URL with a GET. A user can click a link on the page at any time to change the CSS.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads