Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I would like your opinion on my site. It's a work in progress and have been since I started it. The url is http://lsemulation.cheatman.net
    Topic is emulation and nostalgia.

Let me hear what you think.

Member #
    Tested in IE6 and Mozilla 56k modem 800x600. Loads reasonably quickly. Looks good. Good navigation. A Google PageRank of 0/10 suggests you need more links to the site. Scrolling box doesn't work in Mozilla. Otherwise, a good solid design. Good luck with it.

Nick

Member #
    Looks OK, the banner really needs some work done to it. There's a little too much gray, I would recommend making them look better in photoshop or another image program, they look a little too dull. I also don't like the ad you have taking up most of your header.
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    I'm not wild about the color scheme. Also, the counter looks very old school.

Member #
    To be honest it looks too dull and boring. Like spluff said, the colour scheme really lacks. The blue looks very random just chucked in amongst all that grey.

There is also a broken image at the very top hand left.

Member #
    I agree about the color scheme being too dull, but I am still looking for a good combination and I'm not really into using too many images on my site either as it slows down the speed for 56k users (i'm still one for the time being LOL)
    I know I need more links out there, but the problem has been that I've had no space for my content for almost a year so I am starting from scratch on that department again.
    The counter is just there for a little while yet... needed it to show my new host that I got a certain amount of visitors in per day. Was never intended to be there in the first place.
    The banner ad on the top HAS to be there... only because that's what my host requires, so instead of making popups and such I implemented it there for now.
    Thanks for your opinion guys

Member #
    Yes images slow down the loading speed, but that is not to say you can't use any images . Just make sure they're optimized properly.
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Remove Ads