Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

This is a Company that does... well... I don't know, but here is a site that I'm building. Fresh graphics all around from scratch.. No code to start with... everything from blank white paper, and first stab may I add... how does it look? SORIA Inc. , Please remember... I am still working on it, changing it almost daily to fit the needs of the company owner... well, please give me some criticism, the code is constantly bending me backwards, please look in the asp ms sql section and help me out also!

Nathaniel
    SORIA Inc. My First Stab At Creating A Site...

Member #
    I would suggest removing the drop down mouseover menus from the main page, it would look a lot cleaner if they didnt show up, and you had to use the sub navigation on the left side.

Clean site, interesting company as well.
    spiral.alchemy
    graphic and web design portfolio

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Yo udon't know what they do? I'd find that out ASAP!! It's the most important part in designing a site!

As for the site, it's okay. Probably looks pretty bad on lower resolutions... needs some polishing IMO
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    I understand on a very basic level of what is going on there... new ways to go about logistics in the military... drop-downs can't leave... the owner WANTS them... I don't like them... but whatever. I'm uploading a completely different look today... The site shouldn't look too bad on lower resolutions as the extension of the top and left nested tables have cells that just copy over the drop shadow and bgcolor infinitely to 100% table height and width or whatever, I think it may look not so hot on 800x600 though... how is the logo?
    SORIA Inc. My First Stab At Creating A Site...

Member #
    The site itself isn't bad to be honest. I would remember to stick to one font throughout the body text, and I would like to see the rollover menu effect stay active while the menu drops-down.

The logo is nice, but the text around the outside is unreadable, if it is meant to be read then it needs some polishing IMO.

I just read that you're uploading a new look, but those are my comments on it anyways .
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Remove Ads