Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Php Portals

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Ive just installed a new portal to my site and wanted to know if it's easy to use and the navigation is ok

http://Jeeko.co.uk

Please get back to me with your opinions

Thanks

Martin Cooper

Member #
    The navigation is fine, and the site seems easy enough to use. There are a bunch of things that you can improve though.
    • Sort out your banner. I would change the image, and make the Jeeko text more prominent.
    • I would increase the font size throughout.
    • Why do you have a member login for a design site? If it isn't needed, get rid of it .
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Please, don't make the same mistake as me and don't offer fixed prices. I am in work for a new site, and that's the worst error you can do. Just put a "get a free quote" form

Member #
    Thanks guys i will get to it straight away, the reson i put a login form in is so i can keep maganement to all my customers and send them mail and other offers especially to my long turm customers.

Cheers

Member #
    I hate all those white spaces you have in all your pages. It makes the site seem unbalanced. If its crowded on the left and right it should be crowded in the center. Try to move something from the right side to the left. Remove all those unnneccesary white spaces betwen your text.

The admin loggin shouldn't be so prominent. Like make it a little icon where your site map is or something. I have a fast connection but someone with a slow connection could become annoyed with waiting for the page to load and it is something totally unrelated to your visitors. If its at the bottme and smaal, it is there own fault for lcicking on it.

BTW: This site is great if I had a apple or just a mac.

EDIT: One more thing, those hit buttons are better suited out of direct sight.

Remove Ads