Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

We are in the final stages of development and are getting ready to launch our site. We would appreciate any feed back you could give us. www.citydate.com

Thanks

Member #
    Pretty nice. The logo looks pretty good and the buttons fit the mood of the page. Nice color scheme with the blue. Great Job!
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    Looks good, little bussiness like but that ok...

First, I think your a little direct. That 'clcik here to join us for free' button looks a little threathening. Even though your service may be free, you have to convince people that it si actually free. Express that it is free before they see the join button. Maybe you could shuffle around with your frames and try to put the join button at the bottem.

Now for functionalyity - Maybe those features on the first page could become links, on how people are actually going to do all this. Next maybe you could index your site, so that people could search it. This can be helpful for once peoploe have joined and want to find information about the company/site. That is all I can say on functionality for now.

Login Page - Maybe you could put the cubis you have on your front page, like teh quick search and the about our company one, also on taht page.

All, I say is optionale because I can even found flaws on a perfect website(not that one exist). Your site is great!

Remove Ads