Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Opinions on my newest site. Hopefully it'll be usefull to everyone.

Much content is going to be added.... I'll be updating the main entry probably about once a week.

Exisiting Browser Problems
    F*** Opera. It can't meausre margins right, and it refuses to accept any filtering hacks I know. I've got the thing working for IE6-5/Win and Firefox/Netscape but Opera refuses. If anyone can fix this I'll give them $20 TD's.

Warpspire :: Design, Music, Marketing And More Fluff Than You Can Shake A Stick At
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    S W E E T!
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Very cool man, I'll be sure to check in every so often. Great first entry.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I always seem to like Brak designs and this one's no exception. You have an eye for what looks pleasing on a PC's monitor (or a Mac's, come to that, I'm sure).

I'm afraid that the pedant that resides not far below my skin couldn't avoid noticing some 'grammaticals', however, so I'll pass them on in case you hadn't spotted them already...

The tab should read 'Recommendations' (one more 'm' and one less 'c'). Same goes for the links at bottom right...

And could I suggest that 'theirs' should be 'his' in your "From someone who has no clue..." bit?

Just like Spluf, I'll make a resolution to visit again.

One further minor carp, however... :nervous:

I had to do some driving and so couldn't avail myself of any punch - but I'm afraid the pie had all been eaten! No names, no packdrill and all that, but I think we should look VERY hard at Spluf and Wired, since they were there first.
    My best pal's site: Algarve Beach Life :ichatcool:

Member #
    You already know what I think of it. Fantastic. One of the nicest looking blogs I have read. Your best work to date.

Great work,
    Dan.

BTW- To those of you who were wondering. The pie and punch will not be found. I had the vast majority of it. Sorry but sometimes I just get so carried away.

Member #
    Looks great Brak im really digging it

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sarab
    I always seem to like Brak designs and this one's no exception. You have an eye for what looks pleasing on a PC's monitor (or a Mac's, come to that, I'm sure).
    Why thank you very much.

I'll get crackin on those grammatical errors - It's a constant battle of mine, and one of the larger reasons I decided to create this thing anyway.

Thank you everyone for the excellent feedback. I assure you that if you make it a point to visit every week - I'll have something worth visiting up.
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    Looks very nice. I like that smooth paper style feel. Keep up the good work.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    back up and running i see.. Congrats, looks great. As I stated in your previous thread, you can really see how css has influanced your sence of design.

Since I do not have access to opera at the moment I will look into the margin issue later tonight. But in the meantime you might try to set the margin and padding settings of the body element to 0px 0px 0px 0px. Assuming you are having problems getting it to center properly in opera this might fix it. Also you might see if Linux users(or any NON windows machine) using opera are having the same problem.

Member #
    Super job! I love the text options you have for the viewer. I also like the way you made the banner look kinda vintage. Excellent.
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads