Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello All,

We posted to this forum a few weeks ago but there was not much content in it yet so,
    could you please take a look at our company website. We feel its just about complete and would like some feedback.

http://www.rockrabbitproductions.com

Thanks

Member #
    not too fond of the intro to the flash site or the HTML version but the flash website looks mucho nice mate i really like them rollovers u got going there

Member #
    Wow...

That is a beautiful website...

Noticed a little problem with your loading bar jumping around and there are places where the site kinda seems to deviate from it's motiff but it is a great show of skill, as are the sites in your portfolio.

The 3d video with caves is kinda out of place, especally since it looks like you should be able to enter the caves but you can't. Mind if I ask how you made it? I've tried doing 3d on my site but the results were never that impressive.

Good job though..

*envy*

Member #
    Thanks for the feedback, most of the comments seem to reference the loading bar and transitions being a bit buggy. Looks like we need to do a bit more tweaking.

When we first started the site the caves were actually the links, but we decided to go a different route. Maybe that was a bad idea...

tibberous-

I tried to look at your site but I just got a white screen. The cave was made in 3d studio max.

Member #
    I found every part of your website to be great. The cave thing is good IMO.. Maybe the HTML site could use a renovation though. I know if I was a company and I needed a flash website I would have you do it.
    www.controlalternate.com - Web resources and free templates. www.chaosconcepts.net - Custom web and graphic design.
    www.blog.chaosconcepts.net - My Blog

spx
    Member #
    Hmm, that has to be some of the most impressive web designing ive seen. Awesome job, im a huge fan of tasteful flash websites.

Remove Ads