Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I have 2 templates with different styles for my site, which is just design site (downloadable templates, tutorials and showcase, etc). I am trying to get a trendy look, but at the same time have it nice and clean. Which looks more promising so far?

Template 1

Template 2

I really need opinions, thanks!

Edit: Both templates are pretty early progresswise, I was just wondering what one looks like it would be more user friendly, easier to read content on etc (based on whats there already).

Member #
    first i like you site that you already have that first page is a little big and you have to scroll down to see it all. (takes away from the overall presentation of the image.) the overall theme reminds me of http://www.2advanced.com i like that. now i know that you didn't want to me to rant about your site but the templates. well template number on keeps with that same theme i like sciphyish lookig with the hint of futureistic ideals. problem that and your currenbt design are more geared towrds shoing off your work to people that work or obses about this industry a personal portfolio site is what i ammounts to. now people like 2advanced and pixel ranger get away wuth this becuse they are the best in what they do and the have the cream of the crop in clientel. so that said i dont think these would work for selling yourself as freelancer becuse unfortiantly the people who are hireing freelancers are a bunch off couks that usualy aren't computer savy so seeing that just confuses them more. template 2 very nice i personaly love curves in a website they tend to break up the blockyness. this site if don right would be very easy to navigate and less likly to confuse old executives that make desisions. would work nice if you are trying to build a front for some for hire work. only one thing kinda looks like a template that you buy. overall both are very nice designs i would have a hard time choosing wich one to use.

Remove Ads