Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Let me know what you guys think. The news, shows, and bottom part of the main page are generated from an access db using ASP

Here's the site:

http://www.hollowdays.com

Thanks

Member #
    Sounds like an interesting band. But something bothers me about the font you've used and the overall look. It looks somewhat cheezy and the icons are not very attractive. Did you mean for this site to be "simple?" From a designer's point of view, you might want to center everything on the page. Maybe you can try putting in a tiled bg or sumthin to make the page look a bit more attractive. Has the band created an image for themselves? Perhaps you can suggest a logo or somethn to put up on the site. It'll make the band seem more popular than it may be. Anyways, with some more comments from other folks, I'm sure you'll be able to pull this site together glamorously! Good luck and take care.

Remove Ads