Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

http://www.Natures-Favor.com

Let me know what you think!
    Thanks ahead,
    -Line
    http://www.LineDetail.com | The LineDetail Drawing Co. | Theme-Based Web Site Design, Art & Animation

Member #
    Overall, I like your site. Nice tight execution of your theme. Is there a reason why the main logo in the upper left is in Flash? It slows the site load and makes the background inconsistent. If you aren't going to have animation or something interactive, it would work better as a regular graphic.

The tree trunk "Menu" graphic is a bit too cartoonish for your theme. A different font would help, but you may want to evaluate that element. It seems to stand out as not really fitting in.

You might want to cut down on your welcome text in the center of the page. It's a bit long for a quick welcome, and the centered formatting makes it hard to read from line to line.

Not much really negative to say though. Pretty nice design overall. :classic:

Member #
    I like the design very much! very natury good job!

Member #
    cool site, only thing is the logo on the right with the sun rays, make the text color green maybe, or something that sticks out....the white gets lost in the rays of "sun" =]

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsMotor
    Overall, I like your site. Nice tight execution of your theme. Is there a reason why the main logo in the upper left is in Flash? It slows the site load and makes the background inconsistent. If you aren't going to have animation or something interactive, it would work better as a regular graphic.

The tree trunk "Menu" graphic is a bit too cartoonish for your theme. A different font would help, but you may want to evaluate that element. It seems to stand out as not really fitting in.

You might want to cut down on your welcome text in the center of the page. It's a bit long for a quick welcome, and the centered formatting makes it hard to read from line to line.

Not much really negative to say though. Pretty nice design overall. :classic:
    hey Motor!

Thanks for the comments! I didn't notice that the background was that inconsistent. I'm on 1280 x 1024 and the difference seemed minut. I decided to make the top left flash just to make a subtle animation of light rays behind the logo.

I went with the tree trunk and the illustrated work to give an idea of nature and to show my creativity while not going super-realistic. That menu may change in the future.

The welcome text is a bit much perhaps however, I was thinking of replacing it with a flash animation giving the jist of what's on the site. Let me know what you think of that idea.

MisterPhotoshop and Bahnstormer,
    Thanks for the comments!
    About the top right , It sort of does get slightly lost in the light but I didn't think it harmed it too much. But now you've got me working on it! LOL

-Line
    http://www.LineDetail.com | The LineDetail Drawing Co. | Theme-Based Web Site Design, Art & Animation

Member #
    I think it looks pretty damn great. I really like it. I don't like the centered text on the menu though. Maybe left-align them or create some fancy buttons to fit in with the theme for them.

The tree trunks do look good as well.

Member #
    looks very nice! a little cartoony for what you're selling but still impressive. Ditching all those font tags and using styles for the fonts could lighten your code load.

Member #
    I agree ... work on the Menu and the Logo(the Sun ray thing) But the overall design is Cool

Member #
    I really like the site... Didn't even notice the light ray animation at first. Now if you could get the site to validate it would be perfect.

Member #
    Daniel,

Thanks, I'm debating on what to do for that side menu..

TimeBandit,

Yes, I agree about the font tags.. Gotta get more css working.

FoodBiz,
    Thanks!

Midi,

How do you get the html code that displays flash to validate?

-Line

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads