Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey all...So this is my site kurfbound

I know the server aint great and .tk plays up sometimes but wot do u guys think? Wot changes would you make?

Thanks in advance.

Member #
    Yer its a quite nice little band website. Its all there content wise and nicly laid out. Although i think you need to do something different with the header. Also the text size needs to be made bigger with dates maybe put in bold as a sub heading. The site also does not fit into my 800x600 res so i have to scroll accross to see the whole site very annoying! but overall i would give it a 3/5. Also just had a listen to a couple of your tracks is it just me have you copied greenday riffs and just played it slightly different coz it sounds like it?

Member #
    Hey...copied Greenday...erm no...the cheek haha! Don't even like greenday. Anyway a lot of punk sounds similar these days. If you want to hear a cool track listen to ourturn. Thats my personal fav. Anyway about the 800x600 res i didn't think many people would be still using that resolution i can't understand why people still do...Just out of interest wots ur reason for using it? I tend to use 1024x768 or 1152x864. Thanks

Also wot didn't u like about the header?

Member #
    some left and right padding on the center column would be good for when it scrolls down. "biography's" should be "biographies".

Site is not designed for 800 width... designing for 800 width doesn't mean making the visible content fit into 800 pixels.

Here's an article on designing for 800x600:
    http://www.waycoolwebdesign.com/webs...n/f/00002.html

Member #
    Hey guys...I made some changes...wot do u's reckon, does it resize properly for 800x600. It seems to work on mine ok but let me know. Here's the link (i've only done one page to test)

Thanks

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by hilly
    it fits

Remove Ads