Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi. Community,
    Please review my site http://www.souldesigns.net and let me know your comments. Positive crticism will be taken open heartedly.

IqF|@sH

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Only positive criticism? Well that's kind of an oxymoron. If you're just looking for compliments, bah. If you'd like a real review of your site let me know. It's nice, but it's far from perfect.
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    Thanks. Please post whatever critcism you want. I'll be happy

Member #
    Really love the main page flash and entry page flash... the only thing with that is there are "alot" of people out there still on dial up who just won't wait for flash to load. If you're marketing to people who mainly do have high-speed access then it's fine - but I'm also a designer and alot of my purchases/clients come from areas or countries where they "can't" get access yet. I do really love it though it looks fabulous.

Karen

Member #
    I don't think you really need to rely so much on Flash because 90% of what you have can be acheived with just simple image roll overs and bits and bobs like that.

I also think that you have over done the worn and torn look a bit. I like it but it is a bit over board.

Potentially very good though.

Member #
    Beautiful for those who can download fast, frustrating for those who cant.....

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDesigns
    Hi. Community,
    Please review my site http://www.souldesigns.net and let me know your comments. Positive crticism will be taken open heartedly.

IqF|@sH

Member #
    People I have taken care of people on dial up, the site is 265 KB in size and the files that load inside flash are about 30 to 100 KB in size. I think that should work fine on dial up.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    the only thing with that is there are "alot" of people out there still on dial up who just won't wait for flash to load.
    Yes indeed - unfortunately, I am one of them.

the site is 265 KB in size and the files that load inside flash are about 30 to 100 KB in size. I think that should work fine on dial up.
    I'm afraid you're wrong. Takes longer than I'm prepared to wait, so I have not seen what others have described in such glowing terms...
    My best pal's site: Algarve Beach Life :ichatcool:

Member #
    Okay, so I am on DSL here and I couldn't wait long enough for it to load... i would seriously suggest toning it down a bit!

Member #
    It could be nice, but I'm afraid a 5 second loading time on a 1 meg broadband connection shouldn't happen. Once the site has loaded, it wtakes another 10 plus seconds to get everything into place, before finally the text loads. I think that these animations shjould be toned down, as there are too many barriers between your site & me (the visitor)
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads