Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Banned
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi guys,
    I need to make this site for a fitness club..

Just started a couple of hours ago but I want to get some opinions on this design since I'm not too happy with it and i'm wondering if i should start over..

here is the link
    http://www.vanialikov.com/HILTON/index.html

So far there's the home page, about us, contact us, meetyourtrainer pages... and images aren't even positioned properly

Thanks

Member #
    Site looks good. But by looking at some of your other work I think you can do better. It needs more design to it. Why do you have contact us on the home page then have a link for contact us? Is it to fill up space? I wouldn't start over. Just work with. You need to sleep on it. When you wake up I'm sure some new ideas will pop in your head. But the site looks great.

Peace :chinese:

Member #
    Mexican is right, it needs some more graphics. Right now it's just a banner with alot of text under it. The text is laid out well, but try maybe outlining different portions of the text, or making a background (or a few) for the different cells. Also, your code specifies the table to be 800 pixels wide. However, a scrollbar takes up 20 pixels, so if you don't want an 800x600 user to have to scroll vertically, bring the page in 20 pixels.

Remove Ads