Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello,

My rug and kilim store's site is online at the end.

www.naturalwoolrugs.com

Being a flash cartoonist and illustrator, I tried to design in same style and even created a cartoon characters.I prefered to use flash elements as much as possible.

I hope navigation is simple, there are not much products, so it is easier to keep it simple.

Please visit the site as if you are a potential customer and let me know if you had a problem, any bug or any confusing operation, text etc...

Thanks for your time,

Mehmet Saygin
    www.mehmetsaygin.com

Member #
    It's a very nice design. Somehow I don't feel motivated to click any further, I think it's because there are so many choices. For why are we special, faq, press, there are 3 different links to the same thing - and they're not even the most important! If anything you want more links to products instead?

1 - lose the icon at the bottom of the page, it makes me scroll for no reason.

2 - it'd be useful to be able to get to a product in 1 click, maybe a popular reccommendation or something.

3 - also i expected to be able to click [FAQ-image-text->more] as a link, rather than just [>more].

4 - try text-align:justify on "Welcome to our e-store
    of world..."

"If you have any questions about this rug, please feel free e-mail us, we will be pleased to help you." .. it's a kilim not a rug.

hope that helps.

Member #
    Thanks billysielu,

I noted down all of them and I guess I will change some of them.
    At the moment I don't have a chance to redesign the mainpage for 1-click access to products but I will kae those texts click-able like the "more" button.
    I will change the rug/kilim mistake and thinking about removing the icon at the bottom.Actually I like the icon there but if I hear few more people confused, I can remove it.

Thanks again, for your time, it was really helpful.

Remove Ads