Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please visit my site AI Advanced Community by clickin' here!
    Please give me some feedback on my site and feel free to sign up at the main site and/or at the forums!
    (The logo is still in development!)
    Thanks in advance!
    Guess who's back! It's me! Tim 2K

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Very nice overall. I'm not really into gaming personally but I like the look and feel of it.

Two very minor suggestions:

1. Create a "noborder" CSS class for your INPUT tag and use it for your radio buttons (and if you have any that I didn't see, checkboxes.)

2. Move the "Forums" link at the top to your navigation menu (or copy it).

Other than that, I like the look and feel, the colour scheme, and the font (I won't judge the content since like I said, I'm not a gamer and for me to do that wouldn't be fair.)
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Thx! I'll try to fix that!

Member #
    Nice design. You did a good job at making this look good on any resolution, as I resize my window, it looks good at any size. One suggestion I have is for the top of your page. Below the banner, there is content filling the entire page, but at the top you have one graphic in the middle and then alot of blank space (at a high res) on the left and right. Maybe a small amount of text, or some additional graphics would fill the top out better. It's just a suggestion though, nice design.

Member #
    Nice but the banner up top could be spread out more, the edges made less rough, and around the word advanced it looks likes a bad cutting job and it was once on a white background.
    I am a 13 year old graphics designer. I would love to make anyone who requests a logo for a price that we can discuss. I have taught myself how to make graphics. I made the winning entry for WebScalpel.com.

JR
    Member #
    i agree, the only criticism i can give is that the banner needs to be antialiased, it is too jaggy!
    JR

Member #
    WEll, you're rite about the banner.. i'm going to replace it! (it wasn't done on a white background and not cutted.. just badly done with the glow feature.. )
    i'm designing a totally new forum now.. The main site will come after that. Maybe you should sign up if you want..
    And SupraPorsche, thx for the link playingwithfire.com Great site!!
    Use the globe for my forum logo.. Hope you don't mind..

Remove Ads