Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: noXmedia

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

This is my new project, I will be releasing many scripts I have developed both free and paid for on the site, the release date for the site launch is still not set yet.
    Just a heads up to some of you who are web designers, if you are developing sites, and are looking for scripts to implement into the sites, here are some info on the scripts that will be released.

Free Scripts we will have:
    Template Manager
    - Allow you to add, delete, edit templates, preview search. Allows you to manage all pages of your site within one location.
    Tutorial Manager
    - Allow users to sign up, add tutorial, edit tutorial, comment tutorial, all categorized.. Admin options include edit, move, delete, and many more options which you can think up with common sense
    News Manager
    - Post news, edit news, comment on news, headline generator, built in RSS Feed (allow other sites to link to your news through java script), many goodies come with this like smilies, and easy forum software integration.
    Top Sites
    - Great little script optimized and built in php, very low bandwidth usage, unique cookie detection (to avoid cheating) all run by templates, site commening, rating, status.

Paid:
    Site Indexer
    - Crawls and indexes all of your pages, with notice to robots.txt, stores all information in database. Recognizes meta information and much more. The user then can search all pages. Since this indexs your site only, it is able to index pages with session id, and remove sessionid from database. Timer to set crawl (in admincp, you can put after how many days/weeks you want the crawler to crawl your site again to update your database) uses very minimal bandwidth (in testing, release date not set)

Item Database Engine
    - Allows you to run a system similar to Tutorial Database, but allows you to run anything from downloads, to links to articles, and much more. User Commenting, search, categorizing.

Article Manager
    - If you want to post reviews, previews and much more. This system with a WYSIWYG editor will allow users to post html enhanced articles without having to have any knowledge of html. Very unique, and powerful admincp, article comment, rating, search and much more.

At this time, this is all the scripts our team is working on. None of the above scripts are above the price 75$ actually the Article Manager is 70$ and the others are less than 35$. I will be setting up a Developers Liscense, which allows you to resell our scripts at discounted price. So You can sell the Article Manager for 125$ (This is the approximate price of competing software), but you only pay us 60$ if you are authorized under the Developers Liscense.

The development is really tough, and is still undergoing many things, release dates, and more information on pricing, and information on script will be released prior to launch within a private location.

Now back on topic, please rate the design
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Arunan S.
    CEO/President
    ServerLines, LLC.

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Way cool-looking, but the three columns of text is too much. Try two.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    Thanks filburt, I will try 2
    Arunan S.
    CEO/President
    ServerLines, LLC.

Member #
    I agree, I love the design. That looks like a high resolution though, how does it look on smaller resolutions? Your target audience is designers though, so luckily less of your visitors will be using 800x600 I suppose. What res is it optimized for?

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    I agree with filburt.

Print media use 3 columns of text, but books don't have a column of navigation to worry about.

Read this article: http://www.advancedwebcontent.com/bo...-columns.shtml

Member #
    Its optimized for 800x600, I have a very high resolution, and the layout is expandable, so I had it on max, and took a screen, and minimized the size and quality.

Thanks guys for the comments, and thanks for the suggestion, it looks much cleaner
    Arunan S.
    CEO/President
    ServerLines, LLC.

Remove Ads