Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

jp2
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey guys,

This is my first attempt at making a flash website and I am quite pleased with the outcome.

http://www.jonwheatley.co.uk

There isn't a lot of content in there at the moment but that will build up over time. The HTML part of the site has been there a while now but feel free to comment on that also.

Thanks in advanced,
    Jon

Member #
    Cool site.. Still going with that Eye thing .. I think when you see a flash site you need to have more interactivity.. You trade off certain usability and SEO aspects in turn for a more engaging exprience.. That's what I think anyways.. Otherwise, why go with flash? I like it as a whole but it gets annoying waiting for each tween to finish when I click a link.. It might look better too, if it was a smoother/faster transition.. Definitely could be more 'interative' or colorful.. or something.. Good job overall though.. 3.5/5
    www.controlalternate.com - Web resources and free templates. www.chaosconcepts.net - Custom web and graphic design.
    www.blog.chaosconcepts.net - My Blog

Member #
    I like the knife stabbing the circle thing, I thought that was kinda funny. I didn't think the services page did the site justice. With all the text boxes it seems incoherent with the rest of the site. If all that content was moved into one clean table it would be much better.
    The lack of color is a drawback too. Even if it was more subtle grays here and there (somehow...). Redish, black and white is okay, but it doesn't give the best look that the site could have.

Overall I would also go with a 3.5/5

Remove Ads