Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Ok, I've been programming this site for quite a while, and before i start advertising it, i think it would be good to have the folks at WDF tell me what they hate about the design, feel, and purpose of the site.

Let'er rip.
    If its not in Family Guy its not worth it.

Member #
    Well I think your domain is excellent.

On a more serious note, the stucture of the pages are good (although I would try not to use tables, because tables suck ) but I think you need to do some more work on your graphics.

The first thing that sticks out are the ipod images on the front page (the face on view and the docked view). They have the 'JPEG noise' which has resulted in too low a quality level being used for an image that requires a large variance in colour. Try saving it as a PNG or GIF, or just a JPG of higher quality.

Next your banner image is a tad boring. I think this is down to two things. Firstly the use of Arial, it looks tacky and you can use any font you like with an image, so splash out and have something fancy - something like Avantgarde perhaps? Next is the grey gradient on the text, I'm not exactly sure why but it really makes the site feel dull. Try brightening it up a little or maybe consider using a more advanced effect on the text.

Other than that I like the site and with a few changes it could be really quite good indeed. 3.5/5

Member #
    simple layout and easy nav. I think your info 'bout privacy shouldn't be so big and in every page.

Member #
    Thanks for the feedback, i rewrote the disclaimer at the bottom so at 1260x1024 it takes up exactly 1 line, and at 800x600, its just less than 2. I redid the banner using the avantgarde font, but bold. I'm not going to worry about those images now, im not sure if i even want to keep them. I need to find a wider array of images if im going to keep them in the design.

Member #
    The site is actually done now, so anyone who wants to sign up can.

Member #
    If you're still open to suggestions maybe you could reverse the direciton of the gradient on your name plate so the ligher area of the text is above the shadow of the banner and vice versa.

Remove Ads