Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Adept Web Solutions
    http://www.adept-web.com

Comments are appreciated.
    Adept Web Solutions
    www.adept-web.com

Member #
    I like it a lot. The front/splash screen, where most people or "designers" on here dislike, I think aids it splitting up the site.

Only major comment I have is that you add more content. It has potential but needs more of a "large-company" feel to it I believe.Good choice of colors overall.

~matt

Member #
    It scrolls both ways even on the splash page, but I'm sure you can easily fix that. My main concern is the rollovers. They're completely illegible when you mouse over them. Yellow text on any light color background doesn't work.

Member #
    First off your off state image for the 'hosting' button on the splash has a missing src.

Personally I'm not a fan of splash pages, they're bad for SEO and can often have low clickthrough rates. I do like what you've done however, the use of colour and the inclusion of the nav bar does actually appeal to me on some levels.

Once inside I think the site looses a lot of the potential that it had first shown on the splash. Firstly it looks far too much like a blog, with copious use of dashed/dotted (IE :-/) borders and a huge amount of whitespace. I think that you need to inject some colour into the layout to add more life to the site, as it's quite dull with only some bursts of orange at the head of the page.

The whitespace above your header also makes me feel really uneasy when I view your site, it just feels wrong. I'd suggest either extending part of your header into a irregular shape to fill the gap, or just switch round the nav and header (which I suppose is the easy way out).

One last thing I'll mention is that I would try not to have so many clickable mailto's on your page, as they'll get harvested by spambots. An simple email form would be far more secure.

Member #
    Firstly, GREAT splash page. I don't normally like them, but that one is well nice. Good job. BUT, once you enter the site, the quality decreases by about 1000%!

The nav rollover it yucky. Totally illegible.

And I agree about the colours, inject some more life into it, use some more oranges etc. The choice of colours in the header is great, so follow that scheme throughout the site.

Also, the design seems to be inconsistent. On some pages you have borders around the content, others you don't etc.
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Remove Ads