Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Banned
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I just finished this simple site, so how it looks like now folks?

www.ppa-int.com

Member #
    Not bad!
    I'm not sure what the half-visible man represents...
    I am Alan Hogan (@alanhogan on Twitter). I like PHP, UI/UX design, and OS X.

Banned
    Member #
    half visible man is some kind of logo of the company. it is like someone in the shadow but someone who take care of security. almost invisible but he is there!!

Member #
    I'm intrigued.*

This site is scaring me. I want to close it, not search it. If I touch a button, there's a countdown like I better click or this bomb will explode.

What's the point of having photos if all the faces are covered? It's probably better to open images using javascript pop-ups than a new browser.

Cool security man?
    Snow on screen?
    Pixelated soldier?

*I am curious as to why you've started a new thread without really taking into account the comments given to you within this past month.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Banned
    Member #
    I am very surprised of your opinion about hiding human faces. Have you even been in any war? do you know what can happend if I discover this faces? I do not think you know anything of this area (security and soldiers). Perhaps you know design but you are for making "fashion" sites. Also, you shall read some books of human psihology!!

Member #
    Please re-read what I wrote. I did not say "show their faces." Any person with the tiniest grain of security fears would understand that's just not a good idea. What I said is why show pictures if you aren't showing faces. Big difference.

And you should be careful how you talk to people. Especially here, you don't know me, you don't know where I'm from or what I have done with my life; nor do you know that about anyone else's for that matter.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Banned
    Member #
    Of course I do not know you, but do you know me? Do you know anything of me?

You know, pictures I have are not made by me, I just got it on CD and I could not change them you know. The owner of the site is real The owner. Thats all, and do not take me wrong OK?

Regards

Member #
    Wow.. there are some rude people that come on these forums asking for help..
    www.controlalternate.com - Web resources and free templates. www.chaosconcepts.net - Custom web and graphic design.
    www.blog.chaosconcepts.net - My Blog

Remove Ads