Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Banned
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

OK Folks,

you are here and it is up to you (90 per cent) to make decision doeasthis site needs redesign. I think not, but the owner ask for redesign.

Thanks

Site is: http://www.kuca-mostar.50megs.com

Member #
    I can't really tell what the site is supposed to seeing as I can't read that language.. So if you could give us a brief overview of what the company is and what the sites objectives are it might be easier to give a fair shake..
    www.controlalternate.com - Web resources and free templates. www.chaosconcepts.net - Custom web and graphic design.
    www.blog.chaosconcepts.net - My Blog

Englandshire, United Kingdomsville y'all!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Physt - There's a link to an English version on the left navigation.

To be honest I think it needs a more professional design. It needs to make better use of the space available in the browser window, buildings sell when they look spacious, bright and majestic not trapped in a little grey box. The building itself has a great palette of colours you could use to build the site.

Try to make a design that complements the features of the building itself.

On a more technical note, the page goes blank for a second or so when links are clicked, what's more, in Firefox it loads into the bottom left of the page and then jumps into the middle.

Banned
    Member #
    It is not a company, it is person who wants rent his house in Bosnia. Spase,..., you know in Bosnia I must take care about resolution 640x480 because of many old monitors here.

So this is just site of one man who want show his house to to bosnian people. but there are many languages as you can see, becase of large number of foreigners here.

Quote Originally Posted by mossoi
    Physt - There's a link to an English version on the left navigation.

To be honest I think it needs a more professional design. It needs to make better use of the space available in the browser window, buildings sell when they look spacious, bright and majestic not trapped in a little grey box. The building itself has a great palette of colours you could use to build the site.

Try to make a design that complements the features of the building itself.

On a more technical note, the page goes blank for a second or so when links are clicked, what's more, in Firefox it loads into the bottom left of the page and then jumps into the middle.

Remove Ads