Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Review My Site

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I just got this site online.

www.eazyhtml.com

I would like some feed back on my site please..

How well does it render on other browsers other than IE and NETSCAPE?

Is the content easy to follow through the site??

Have i overlooked anything or missed somthing that should be there or any errors??

Is there enough relevant information for a basic tutorial??

How is the appeal and look of the site??

Thanx.. :classic:

Member #
    Your navigation is a little obscure, I was under the impression your 'lets get started' link was simply the current page with the breakdown and introduction, (apparently not). I ended up exploring your site map, but still I wouldn't have expected this to be a main form of navigating around the site.

I suggest you run your content through Microsoft Word or an equivalent to correct spelling and grammar mistakes.

I'm sure you've put allot of effort into the content, but much of it is horribly outdated.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    why do you repeat-x in you backimg class? i would no-repeat it.

i agree with Trico, the menu is VERY obscure. it's too small and hard to read... not enough contrast in the color.

you header is kinda scrunched up... it's original size of 350x200 and you resize it to 350x130... you should try to proportionaly resize images and not do it through the width and height attributes of the img tag. it better if you resize them in a graphics software.

as for the lessons... i'm not sure if i'd call them lessons. it's pretty vague and if someone want to go back to something specific that they learned, they wouldn't know where to go. try do it a bit like www.w3schools.com... name each lessons. lesson1 would be understanding the basics of an html page, etc....

otherwise... it's not a bad layout. nothing new, nothing really outstanding. especially the fact that you're using tables for layout... not good for a html tutorial site.

hth
    [a web design portfolio - Currently NOT AVAILABLE for work | web design | Re-coding | PSD-to-HTML]
    I'm also on: virb - facebook - twitter - flickr - del.icio.us

Remove Ads