Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Hows my site?

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Just after some opinions on the site, tips etc

Anyone know if you can cut up images on angles etc?

http://www.arach.net.au/~pcreek/faq.html

Jason.

Member #
    I'll speak candidly; that's the most blatantly stupid site I've ever seen. I don't care if it's a joke or if that's serious, but prejudice is neither funny, nor amusing either way. And not everybody wants to see profanity slewed so freely over the internet. It shows a general lack of vocabulary and makes the author sound childish.

As to images, you can't cut them at angles. Maybe that will be a feature of the web sometime in the future. One can only hope.

Member #
    ok so here is my 2 cents. your website to me is confusing and i really take nothing away ecept that you might hate McDonalds mascot Ronald. is this you Message? but now on to some design first its bloated and confusing there is to much to see and take in, in the first glance thin it out try to relay your message in a cleaner way. next there is no way to cut angles or make angles. the last thing that botheres me is how the images are cut on the sides of the pages if you have to move those pictures in or something it makes the site seem boxy and boxy is bad if not ment to be that way. sorry for the rant hope i helped

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Bones
    I'll speak candidly; that's the most blatantly stupid site I've ever seen. I don't care if it's a joke or if that's serious, but prejudice is neither funny, nor amusing either way. And not everybody wants to see profanity slewed so freely over the internet. It shows a general lack of vocabulary and makes the author sound childish.

well the site is aimed at surfers (the origin of the name "Ranga') so do not worry about the site content

Thanks for the imput mrhansen, ill test the site out without it cutting of the edges of the page

Anything else?

Thanks btw

Jason

Remove Ads