Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

What do you think? Please navigate around and enjoy the resources I have offered.
    Vexatomic Design
    www.vexatomic.com

Member #
    Comment:
    Using one pixel larger font size would be better imo, since this can be ... well tireing after a few 10 minutes. (make it 11px perhaps, or even 12?)

The header atom-logo could be centered instead of being aligned to the left, or you could move down your http://www.vexatomic.com/images/title.gif to the grey area next to the atom-logo.

Seems like a very common photoshop site, and I doubt you'll draw a crowd unless you do something different with it, than just adding and adding photoshop tutorials. For example you could add a school on how to create a web site using photoshop and imageready to generate raw css code, transforming that css+html code into a floated or relative layout and finally using for example illustrator to create the web site logo - I'd read it whilst I don't read your current tutorials (just read one).

How about making the shoutbox a guestbook and I don't have to scroll as much? You can style a guestbook better, too...

Moving affliates under quick links?

Becomming one of my affliates? (haven't got any just yet, but my site is also focused partly on web design)

//Henke

Member #
    I have a shoutbox on my site. There is a link on the navigation bar to "ShoutBox". Anyhow, thanks for your tips!
    Vexatomic Design
    www.vexatomic.com

Member #
    You're welcome.
    If you read my sentence again, you understand that I was saying:
    "What if you make your current shoutbox into a guestbook..."

Remove Ads