Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi, I've produced an informational site for freelancers and business professionals. It aims to provide the latest news, events, jobs and competitions from today’s creative and technological industries. Take a look, leave a message or join up if you like!The Freelance Forum

Ebonny

Member #
    take some time to do a few aesthetic things to the site, check out some phpnuke skins or some phpbb ones, i'm sure there are some available.

Member #
    Well, all you have at the moment is the standard phpbb forum without any skins or anything. Maybe you can try designing your own skin, or design a website and implement the forum into it (it's not an easy job at first but once you get the hang of it you'll be fine).
    I'd show you how it is on my webpage but the forum is offline at the moment!

Member #
    Yes, I seem to be able to produce clients work quick enough, but when it comes to my own its a different matter! I will produce a logo for it, but I think the cleaner it is the better seeing as tho its meant to be informative. Thanks for the comments guys :glasses:

Remove Ads