Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

http://www.LineDetail.com | The LineDetail Drawing Co. | Theme-Based Web Site Design, Art & Animation

Member #
    ?? do you want us to review your site?

P.S. welcome to WDF!

Member #
    The site looks pretty good. I dig the preloader. One thing that does irratate me is the links on the left. The flashing hover.

Other than that, its pretty cool. Maybe not purple, but hey just my opinion! :classic:

Member #
    I really like color scheme. Purple is so much more dynamic than black (which is the most similar color for similar sites)!

Ditto jbagley: I do not like the menu: the lettering is too fancy, the rollovers are too fancy, some parts have bullets while other parts do not, and it reloads completely on every page. But, please note that I like very simple designs.

I like the logo with the half note, but I see different renderings of the name in other pages (home, overview).

Regarding content, the first paragraph is completely unnecessary, and coincidentally, something I find very irritating in life in general: stating the obvious. The reason why things like this irritate me so much is because they undermine the intelligence of the audience.

I feel like I'm beginning to sound really mean, but I hope that my explanations balance my comments.

Still on the topic of content... I would suggest mentioning on the home page that OwnIt is a recording label, because that information is buried in the third page of the site, but it's probably the most important tid-bit of information.

And my last suggestion, that I'm so well known for... edit your content for grammar, spelling and typos. Second paragraph: "that's needs" and inconsistent capitalization (jewelcase Cover Design)

Overall, I really like it, you have a solid layout, unique color scheme, effective graphics, good content (and good content organization). It looks like you just have a few pages to finish up and some other nit-picky final touches.

Good luck!
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Remove Ads