Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Hofflenosh

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Can you please rate:

http://hofflenosh.f2g.net/

if you read the content you should understand what its about (if you dont, tell me how I can improve the content so you can )

Inspiration for the pixelised text at top of page (Tahoma typed in paint then resized a couple of times) is from the pixelisation css on Css Zen Garden.

Thanks.

edit: spotted a slight oversight in my html (I forgot the / in one of the ending table tags) I know how badly that makes things screw up in Netscape, hopefully it should all be working nicely now in all browsers.

Member #
    Ok, I am the biggest idiot in the world, and you don't have to listen to me, infact I wouldn't, BUT!!! When I clicked on your link, it was the first site I looked at that I said out loud.... I Love IT!!! Perhaps because it doesn't need the professional face on it, it is perfectly casual just the way it is, everyone else's site I looked at just didn't jump out at me, yours did. Anyways, I think it looks great, lol, I just have one question?? How exactly is that used in a sentence??

Oh, and does it come in any other forms?? AKA, can we quit all this hofflenoshing??? Hmm, perhaps I am mutating it's meaning, I will stop while I am ahead....

Member #
    very original. i like

Member #
    i love it, It's awesome. Extremely well done, and it's designed perfectly for conveying the information that it is meant to.

Remove Ads