Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

SoD
    Member #
    few problems with your site

i can see you thougth of your site alot, but there are some problems with it. first of all you used two diffrent color schemes on one site. its better to pick someting and stick to it. The other thing is that the frames make your site hard to work with. On 600 X 800 your site fit in the screen but i had to scroll alot to get it right and it was a little confusing with 2 scroll bars next to each other. On 1024 X 768 i wasent able to see the bottom and the top at the same time witch is why people use frames in the maner you used them. i think you sould take out the frame it would look better and keep to one scheme. dont get me wrong its a very good start.
    [`'*^~-.,Eddy,.-~^*']
    I hover not above nor below but between the two realms of life and death.

Member #
    thank you for your comments. I havn't had time to continue any work on that site lately as I've recently moved seriously into the business. Ive created my own company and spending time on my work. I have a couple jobs lined up already however the more the better as im sure you know. Here is my site design, I M Designs please give me comments on this site and be very critical. Thank you

p.s. the google boosting text will go soon.

SoD
    Member #
    About I M Designs

wow This site looks great but like useual theres always something. i tested it in both 800X600 and in 1024 X 768. The site works very well in both resolutions. even the banner colapses a little. the only thing that i really noticed was that the banner was too blank for me. i leke how you put your search keywords out of site and same colour as the back ground. besides that it looks great keep up the good work.

p.s. waht program do you use to make your pictures i like to know how to make some pictures like that too dont worry they will be compleatly diffrent just the shadows and stuff be the same.
    [`'*^~-.,Eddy,.-~^*']

Member #
    Thank you. Yes the banner will look blank untill i have finished my plans for a very cool flash animation mixed with a bit of 3d wizardry. I used photoshop for the graphics you commented on, if you have photoshop or are familiar with it I will explain how i got the reflection look. Also if anyone else would like to know I may write a tut. I'll post again after some updates of the site.

SoD
    Member #
    cool i have photoshop just never used it before. and ive been looking for a good tutorial latly.
    [`'*^~-.,Eddy,.-~^*']

Member #
    Ok, made a tutorial in some spare time I had. Hope you enjoy it. Comments here or email me using my site.

cool reflective effect tutorial

SoD
    Member #
    perfect thatnk you this helps alot
    [`'*^~-.,Eddy,.-~^*']

Remove Ads