Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

guys can i get some feedback on what you think,

http://www.cianchimelbourne.com.au
    Design Industries
    http://www.di.net.au

Banned
    Member #
    I think the website looks great. It's right to the point. It's well organized. The colors are pretty good too.

Regards, Drew
    Captain Media

Member #
    Oh, banned, that's bad.

Any ways, the site is very nice and clean. I personally do not like that it takes so much time to load each page, but that's my style. Also, I think the "behind the camera" part is kind of out of place for a professional site.

Finally, I feel the stockist page should have more information, to be consistent with the white space of the other pages.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by DCScene
    Finally, I feel the stockist page should have more information, to be consistent with the white space of the other pages.
    I think it might work with even just centering the content of the stockist page. Help it seem larger than it actually is.

side note: I think captain media got banned for spamming, he had an average 9.7 posts per day. most of the ones I saw wern't really helpful in any way.

Member #
    Yea, the centering thing might work, but then you'd have to make room for the information by moving everything over upon a click. The other pages, most notably About, and the Designer, have TWO elements, one informational, one graphic. The Stockist page combines these two AND gives a third level of navigation that the other pages do not really have. It looks fine once the store information is there, I just feel like its too empty when you first click on it.

And in reference to captainmedia, I can't say any of his posts are particularly notable, but looking at this one, it did not seem off-target. Plus, what does one gain from spamming on a forum? Unless he's just trying to get people's email addresses?

Any ways, I generally classify the users here as people whose opinions matter to me, people whose opinions don't matter to me, and people whose opinions I do not see often enough to classify. I think everyone does.

And enough on that!
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Member #
    ummmm,
    great site!!
    i had no problem with download time, was all very smooth.
    great integration of background graphics with fotos and text.
    i thought the stockists page was fine----although maybe the visited states buttons could return to original color instead of staying light green?
    also, maybe some simple rollover behavior for the navigation menu--like a color change?

i only hope i get the chance to make a site as lovely as yours someday!

Remove Ads