Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

hey everybody I have just updated my site. http://ofdesigns.100free.com I made it more modern than what it was before. It would be nice to get some feed back! thanks

Member #
    Much better than the first, but it still could use some improvement.

First, talk in the singular and not the plural because you are one person and not many.

Second, hosting really does not cost much. Nobody will take you seriously if you have free hosting.

Third, make some kind of business strategy and company persona. You don't explain how you are different from everyone else and why we should hire you instead of anyone else. Frankly, I would go to someone else because of this.

Some of the aforementioned content can be worked into the home page because it looks very sparse. Some can be worked into the info page also.

Member #
    Yes that is one of the best replys i have ever gotten. You went to what is most important. I dad at the moment wont let me get a domain and i can get free hosting. I have the money but he thinks it is a waste he dosen't know my skills. I never thought about putting in info about why we are better that is a very good idea thanks a lot. IF ANY one has any other comments post them!!!!!!1

Member #
    nice graphic

yeah, the title graphic is nice and futuristic looking....
    how about some rollover effects for the nav buttons?
    page looks a bit sparse, not really a finished product?

what's with all the empty space on the left side?
    how about making your footer a mailto: link?

good first job. i think its better that you kept things simple and clear.....unlike my first site which is much busier! :cheeky:
    now you just need to make some great content to match all the great work you did on the graphic...

Member #
    I am stuck i don't know what to add. I feel that there isn't much to elaborate on. Any ideas?

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I think you realy need a email form rather than just a mailto: link.

I know your free host supports PHP (as I just used them to build a site for my sister ). It dosn't need to be complecated (in fact beter if it's simple). Just fields for their name, email and a text area for a message.

Also the navigation looks back to front to me, maybe it's just me but when the nav is along the top I always think it makes sence to have the 'home' link on the left and the 'contact' link to the right. But as I say, this could just be me.

Englandshire, United Kingdomsville y'all!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Funk Designs the only place to get your website done professionaly. Other web-design companys are expensive and there designs outdated.
    If you're going to make a statement that's as bold as that you ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT get away with so many errors. It's look awful, the statement is false and the errors make it all the more laughable.

I count at least 6 mistakes in that short paragraph. At the very least run it through Word to spell-check it before you put it on a live site.

Member #
    lol ya I was rushing thanks for pointing that out.
    :surprised:

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    If you are offering paid services on your site (at first glance you are), you should spring for a $5 domain name and get rid of the lame free hosting and subdomain. You will never get customers if you keep your current scheme.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by filburt1
    You will never get customers if you keep your current scheme.
    What did you mean by that the subdomain. I am working on getting a domain I am trying to confince my dad.

I made corrections please review more!
    thanks

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads